Since July 2012, Coupons in the News has featured daily news stories and information about coupons, retail trends, grocery shopping and saving money.
Here, you’ll find a wealth of in-depth original stories that you won’t see on most general-interest news sites or coupon blogs.
With an audience ranging from coupon users to industry professionals, thousands of readers visit Coupons in the News each day for the latest updates. Here’s some of what they’ve had to say:
- Coupons in the News “has become one of the first things I read in the morning to stay abreast of what is going on in the couponing world.”
- “If you are a couponer, you must read Coupons in the News and bookmark it.”
- “Many of the articles you’ve published have provided great insights and helped me do my job better.”
- “In a niche where so many blog/site owners rarely create a post with more than 150-character coupon deals, it’s nice to see something that has some meat to it!”
- Coupons in the News “posts the most interesting stuff. You are now a daily read.”
As the only publication of its kind, Coupons in the News is the go-to site for informative and entertaining stories about coupons, the stores and companies that issue them and the consumers who use them.
And before you go, please consider subscribing to the daily Coupons in the News newsletter. You can also be notified of news as it happens, by becoming a Facebook fan or following @couponinthenews on Twitter. And if you have a comment, question, news tip or anything else, feel free to contact Coupons in the News via email any time.
Thanks for visiting!